Vol. 24 Crossroads
Vol. 24 offers a delightful range of short, but quite advanced piano pieces of around Grade 8 standard. From the sonority of MacDowell’s To a water-lily,, the need for agile fingers in the Corrente from Bach’s Partita no 5 and the Heller study in C sharp minor and the skittishness of Puck (Grieg), young players will find plenty of varied demands to stretch both their technique and their musicality.
- To a Water lily , MACDOWELL
- Corrente (from Partita no.5), J.S.BACH
- Albumblätter, op99/4, SCHUMANN
- Puck, op71/3, GRIEG
- Prelude in C minor, op28/20, CHOPIN
- Study in C sharp minor, op81/10, HELLER