Vol. 17 Where are you now?
The title piece of this volume is wistful and dreamy in contrast with Schumann’s Wild Horseman, and Burgmüller’s Ballade. There are two interesting arrangements of Scots Songs (Ye banks and braes and Flower of Scotland), the lovely Gurlitt Song as well as Rainbow, a delicate shimmering creation built on whole tones.
- The wild horseman, SCHUMANN
- Rainbow, E.C.
- Sonatina in C (1st movement), CLEMENTI
- Where are you now? , E.C.
- Ye banks and braes, Trad. arr. E.C.
- March, Composer unknown,
- Song, GURLITT
- …a sort of Eastern feel… (duet), E.C.
- Burlesque, E.C.
- Ballade, BURGMÜLLER
- Flower of Scotland, Roy WILLIAMSON, arr. E.C.