Vol. 12 Country dance
From the marching chords in fifths which combine to create Guard, to the haunting melody of Swanee River this book is full of interest and challenge. As well as another Czerny study (aptly named Liquorice twist!) and another duet about weather (Sun, this time) there is a plaintive Air by Purcell and Anglaise by Leopold Mozart. Of course there are some light fun pieces too with the strident horns in Morning Traffic and the cheeky Get lost!
- Burlesque (from Music-book for Wolfgang), Leopold Mozart
- Guard, E.C.
- Daisy, Daisy, Trad. arr. E.C.
- Air (Minuet), PURCELL
- Get lost, E.C.
- Hatikva, Trad. Hebrew song, arr. E.C.
- Swanee river, E.C.
- Country dance, E.C.
- Minuet (from Anna Magdalena Music-book), PETZOLD
- In shades, E.C.
- Morning traffic, E.C.
- Sun (duet), E.C.
- Liquorice twist, CZERNY
- Anglaise (from Music-book for Wolfgang), Leopold Mozart